since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Tuesday, May 11
{ 11.5.10 on 'yohaaaaaaaaaaaa~' }


Its been such a long time since i last blogged. Haha. Was very busyyyy, with working and even need to cutdown on spending time with boyfff. The least i could do was to go baaack with him aft work. I’m a workaholic i guess, lol. Heh, and i missed earning BIGGGG money okaaay :( But nvmmm, its okaay. Wait till juneeee & i’ll be all out for workkk! Whee~

Hmph! I’m aiming to score an atleast B in all my subject, A would be fantastic even ^_^ And, i wanna join in the trip to Chiangmai @ Thai on sept :) But then it’ll either falls on puasaaa time or Hari raya. Alaaaah. :( But then, i need to improve on my timings to sch & attendance. Falling sick is my weaaakness, ugh!


I got alot of dating appointments with girlf(s) and dayout with clique(s). But i’m afraid i might not be able to join in, due to upcoming exams end of mth. Sorry people, i’ll join-in if i have the time k? Hyddy said: “If i want to go out with you, must come to our doorstep and fetch you i think! Everytime got rejected, heartpain yknw!” Hehe, sorry laa :P Now is already May, omgayyy! Pretty fasssst huh? Seven more months till we bid goodbye to 2010? Haha. But soo far, 2010 have been going smoothly for me :D

I love my boyffff more than anythg else, but when comes to sch, i will need to put him aside (atleast for gooood okay) and i really love the way we are now. He’s such a sweetheart now. He understands me from head to toe, in&out. And one line which he said to me that made me smile whenever it appeared in my mind was “I gained weight since i’m with youuu(!), but its a good thing though cause if not i’ll be drain” Awwwwh~

To my horror, i’ve been eating like there’s no tmrw! And my pockets are draining alr, boyffff too! Cause we kept having fooooood feast! Hahaha. Soo, now we must cutdownn on eating. Diet eh boyf? HAAHAHAAA! You okay, not me. I eat you see :P Okaaay, baaack to reading my novel. Falling for romeo, i love that title ^______^




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com