since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Thursday, May 13
{ 13.5.10 on 'Me & Him, Together Forever = EeilaaFIQQ (:' }


Tonight is such a cold night, and how i wish he was right by my side.
I could have his warmth huggg that will make me feel just right.
But i know that i cant have him right now, right now, right now.
And i’m awaiting for tomorrow so i can see him in my sight.

I want his hugggs, his kisses, his laughhh, and just HIM.
I love him soo much eventhough i know i always wanted to leave,
But trust me, i have my own reasons, and not really leavinggg.
How can i when he’s the light in my life?

K, stoppit siaaaaa. I’m going mushy all over, slap me ah pleasepleasee? K, dont ehh! :P
Gahhhhh, macam pasangan baru dilamun cinta gituuuu loh! Haha, k whatever.
I cinta my boyfffffff okay, dalam sangat! DEEPDEEPDOWN&UNDER tauu, hehhehh v^_^v

I’m having such a boring night, so was just reading novel, and texting my baby.
I got the feeling to write notes, but my itchy fingers just feel like typing instead.
And plus, my brain is on sleep mode alr. Only love mode activated, gahhhh!
Hoping not to have insomnia tonight, if not.... I’ll happilyy overslept again the next morning.
Hehhhhhh~ Okay, i must keep on improving. YES! To attend school & be punctual!

I’ll ignore whatever comments people have on me:
Like what they think of me, About why i’m always late and cant wake up for schooool.
Only VIP need to know about my personal life, and i’ll try not to mix my emotions,
And afterwhich, vent it on my newly-known classmates. Cause i dont wanna create a bad impression on them yknw ): But sometimes, i’m just too emotional and cant help it ):

And Putri was really nice for buying me lunch the other day (:
Appreciate it babe, but how mean was i?! I DIDN’T EAT IT!
I’m sorry for making it a waste. Really sooooory, how could i? ):


K, I want to otp with my baby & request a song from himmmm.
Missing him baaaaaadly, see laaa! Who ask you to pamper me soo much!?!?
Please attend school early everyday so i can have my huggggg for the day,
And pleaseeee dont forget, we’re having lunchdates tgt everyday, k lol!

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com