since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Monday, August 10
{ 10.8.09 on 'Mengapa ini smua harus berlaku? )':' }


Say love, and i'll say you.

I have the guts to spit everything out,
But will you ever accept whatever i have to say?

Yesterday turned out to be a nightmare for me )':
When you called, i wanted to tell you where i was.
You stopped me instead and tell me where you were.
I told you to exit through Cityhall, but you went to Marina.
Point One: I cant get to meet you = Watch fireworks alone ):

Then i went down all the way to Marina,
Eventhough when my girlf wanted to go back home instead.
I persuaded her to go Marina with me& i said i was hungry,
She agreed, and i was hoping to get to meet you actually.
Yadayada, again i didnt get to meet you )':
You said i didnt texted you when i reach thr,
But actually i did, but there were no response )':

I walked arnd aimlessly, with my sad face.
And now you say "I'm not like you who never care a shit about me"
If i really dont, i wont keep msging you.
If i really dont, i wont have you as a topic with Ct.
If i really dont, i wont even bother to go marina.
If i really dont, i would have left you long ago.
But i do care for you, only you dont realise it.

Pretending mode on again? What dyou mean by that?
I really dont get you, i really think you're changing.
You've been acting weird these past few days,
Why why why? If i ask you, you'll think otherwise.

I bought your favourite cookies and my favourite pau(s).
When i eat those pau(s), it remind me of you.
The way you teased me and all those, )':
When i eat the cookies, i see your face in it )':

I didnt even saw you ytd, i swear. Only allah knows the truth.
But only after Ct told me, then i know. ): ): ):
I wanted to turn back, approach and hug you but i didnt.
&You said i dont have the guts to say it in your face. )':
I told you i was sitting by the bay, not at the bridge.
Please read that msg carefully before saying whatever to me.
I'm not pretending, i was suppose to share my laughters with you ytd.
&But instead, i teared, i really did. I'm not pretending, its really true.
I was suppose to be right beside you feeling happy but no )':

People whom i got bumped into ytd asked me,
"Sheila, where's your boyf? Dia tak ikut tron ke hari ni?"
I just shake my head and lifted my shoulders.
And they say "Da la, takmu sadsad okay. Sabar aja"

Thankyou for hearing my heart Ct, appreciate much.
Sorry, maybe bcos of me, i make you rmb your past
&even teared along with me, s o r r y )':

So, i didnt even get to go back with you ytd )':
I've been talking about you to Ct the whole day.
I'm not even putting the blame on you,
Get the right story, dont keep thinking otherwise.

This is really hurtful, why must i cry? Cry for you?
Maybe this is really love, but where is my happiness, again?
Dyou know that you're my happiness?
Dyou know that i'm always feeling happy when i'm with you?

I know i'm not replying to your msges right now,
And you'll say "Things wont get better if you keep ignoring my msges"
Let things stay this way for the moment, go have time of your own.

&I'm so confuse now, what should i do? Stay or leave?
Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, berikanku semangat ya allah.
Tabahkan la hatiku ini ya allah, aku masih mencintainya )':

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com