since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Friday, August 14
{ 14.8.09 on 'I want to be happygirl everyday :D' }



1. No school for those who have gotten their IA company, grrr!
2. Took bus17 school and attended the Polar Puff talk for 1hr30min?
3. Went to tamp with Fadd after the talk, last min plan. He he he :P
4. Ate at LJS, cause MCD was full, pfft! Two days straight ate LJS, hahaha!
5. Walk around the mall, went to shopshopshop! Wheeee~
6. Fadd bought me a dress, as my birthday present. Aww, so sweet :D
7. Shopping makes me happy instantly, bring me to shop when i'm moody aye? Heeh.
8. Talk about our upcoming Bazaar on mon, excited laaaaaaaaa! Support us okay? :D
9. Search for my formal blouse for my formal interview test, grrr.
10. I cant find a nice high-waist skirt that can suit with my blouse -.-
11. Mon will be another shopping trip before test on thurs :D :D
12. I bought myself two bags, two tanktops and my formal blouse!
13. Next, high-waist skirt and VANS pumpshoe. Pink, blue, green, yellow? :S
14. I still wanna grab that grey Mango tanktop, shop anyone?
15. Meeting love later to have our heart-to-heart talk at ECP (:
16. Friends coming over tmrw to bake cookies and prepare Bazaar stuffs! Yay!
17. I hope Babylove will come over and lend a helping hand too. He he :P
18. I wanna have lots and lots of FUN! tmrw, heh heh heh ^_^V
19. Please contact me at 8370.... , not 9884, 8259, 9867 okay? :D

20. Sweetbites or Shop'n'sweet? Help me decide can?
EeilaaFIQQ, XOXO.


------------------------------------------------

1) Are you sinqle or attached ?
Ans : Happily attached^^,

2) Do you have a person you like ?
Ans : Not like la but love, heh!

3)What is the name of your person you in love with ?
Ans : None other than Muhammad Hafiq Bin Hamzah la :D

4)If the person you in love and your mother dropped into the sea , who will you save?
Ans : Omg, tough decision. I'll drown together with them, can? Heeh.

5)Have you hug someone before ?
Ans : Yes, my favourite girls and HAFIQbaby.

6)Do you love your parents ?
Ans : Yes, eventhough i dont feel their love. I appreciate them for bringing me up (:

7)Will you hug the want you love ?
Ans : Duhh, why not? Stupig la you ask me this :P

8)Are you willinq to do anythinq for your boyf/girlf ?
Ans : Umm, anything? Yang halal, yes i will ;D

9)Are you jealous now ?
Ans : Ugh, yes! Cause my babyboy is such a cutie with his cute reactions! GRR!

10)Who is the last person who msq you ?
Ans : My dearest babylove, HAFIQbaby *winkwinks*

11)Who is your clique ?
Ans : Err, you you you you and all of you ;D

12)Do you want babies in future ?
Ans : Yes, i want a twin & a boy and a girl. Can? Hee hee ^^V

13)Do you prefer MacDonald , long john silver or KFC ?
Ans : I in love with KFC, i dislike LJS&MCD cause fries so little/Fries no salt.

14)Do you sniff glue ?
Ans : NO NO NO WAY! And i wont, never ever will touch those :D

15)Do you smoke ?
Ans : Okay, believe this or not. I used to, but now no. Imma badgirl last time :P

16)If your boyf /girlf play 2 timer behind you , what will you do ?
Ans : What have i done to him till he did that? I dont give a damn, he's just a jerk. I dont deserve his love. I shall quit my love with him, move on with life. I rather give my life to someone who's sincere in loving and taking care of me ;D

17)If you rich , what will you do ?
Ans : Pamper myself with luxuries, help the needy, give mummydaddyatoknenek money~

18)If the love wants held your hand , what will you do ?
Ans : I will give him mine, then i'll whisper "hold on to mine tight, never let it go"

19)If the want you in love , reject you , what will you do ?
Ans : I'll feel heartbroken, and i'll try my best to praise him. But if he still wont accept my love, i move on with my life and give my love to someone who love me. Give it a try?

20)What is your favourite character ?
Ans : Carebear freakkk! I got Afiel&Boofie. While baby got Aefy&Afel!

21)Friendship or love ?
Ans : Umm, both. When you're stuck in love, friends will be there to give you advice. When you're having friendship problem, your love will be thr to help(:

22)Cookie monster or elmo ?
Ans : ELMO, i got everything of it :P

23)Do you use laptop or computer ?
Ans : Both, ha ha. But currently, lappy uh.

24)Do you like lollipop ?
Ans : Aybaybeh! Addiction ah sio, ahhhhh~

25)Do you have a diary ?
Ans : Hmm, yupyupp. Used to, primary/secondary school. But now blog is my diary :D

26)There's an admirer and wont die heart , what will you do ?
Ans : Sorry, i dont understand. What talking you? Ha ha! :P

27)If you quarrel with your boyf / girlf , and ask for a break up , what will you do ?
Ans : Who's asking for it? Him eh? Err, if trying to settle it is of no use, might as well breakup luhh. What for continue if the love is missing right? *winkwinks* If me eh? I wont breakup, i'll find a solution to it. If he still insist on it, i wont hesitate. He he. I believe, littlest thing cant break us apart!

28)Are you blur ?
Ans : Errrrr, go figure yourself ah kaey? Boohoo~

29)If you can have your hair dye , what colour do you want it to be ?
Ans : Err, i want re-highlight laaa! Blond for raya, can? Pleaseee :D

30)Who is the last person you chatted with?
Ans : I dont use MSN alr, last plurk with Baby ah.

31)How many boyf / girlf have you beaten before ?
Ans : Err, i give a love slap to baby everytime he spit vulgar. Wanna try? :P

32)If you boyf / girlf do not love you anymore , what will you do ?
Ans : I'll ask him to leave me and go find someone whom he will love till his last breath. Jangan sakiti aku lagi pabila cinta itu tiada, sia-sia saja bersama kalau dah tak sayang :'(

33)What school are you in ?
Ans : ITE College East :D

34)Tag 10 bestie or friends to do this quiz ?
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby!

Okay done with this quiz, bye :D

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com