since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Saturday, August 15
{ 15.8.09 on 'I rock, and I know you know that you suck!' }


(no matter how much i HATE pink, i cant deny it looks gr8 on me)

Okay, yesterday turned out to A W E S O M E! Yes, it was :D Imma happygirl, i love him. I enjoyed yesterday, thanks love. (but love missed his last bus, grrr! i was safe home) So he hafta go Ayie's house for sleepover, If i know he got no bus, i go ton with him sia. Okay skip,

Something happened along the way home though, ugh! If only love was by my side, i'll feel protected, heh^^ I told love about me feeling uneasy, he called. Awwh!
Once again, thanks love. I was scaaaaaaaaaared, really :( :( :(

We havent settle our doubts yet, merely doing catch-ups.I dont wanna spoil our happy mood, shall give it a miss? The cold breeze somehow spoil our mood, ha ha ha kan b? Been long since we went to ECP, last was two months ago?
I miss ECP, and i love my boyfriend, yay! ^_^

Was hungry so decided to have dinner with love at BK :D I HATE ECP'S BURGER KING! Poor service, fuck you! Unlike McD, LJS, KFC and other fast food outlet. This is my first time, yes fucking first time. I was not greeted, first impression, bad service. No eye contact -.-" Talk damn soft, he sounded like ah kuah! Kan baby? He he. And one meal only got 2 chilli, pfffft! So pathetic ah please?!@#@ I was being polite eh please, i asked for more chilli when i got none.
I got 2, then i turn to face Baby and say in a damn sarcastic way;
"Ask for more chilli get 2, CAN I HAVE LESS CHILLI PLEASE?!?!?!"
I guess the lady heard cause up next, i got 6 more chilli, stupig BK crews! HA HA! After serving us, not even say "Thank you, please come again" None of that, dissapointing! For goodness sake, this is my 5th trip to BK! UGHHHHHHHHH~
I started to love BK, but you made my day go downnn, lucky got love! :D

Okay, thats all for now. I'm fucking sleepy now, only had 4hrs of sleep.
I was awake arnd 5plus, ugh! And cant get to sleep back :( :( :(
Nownow, i'm excited for classmates & boyf & bestf to come over! Wheeeehaaaa~
Baking cookies, yayyee! Design our poster&business card for bazaar! HAVE FUN~
I cant wait i cant wait i cant wait, ha ha ha! Sure cookies will turn out great, *prays*


EeilaaFIQQ, XOXO!
Sweetbites or SHOP'N'SWEET? HELPPP!

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com