since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Saturday, July 4
{ 4.7.09 on 'This post might hurt you but i'm alr hurt .' }



Yohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
I'm bored &waiting for my assssywasssy Boyf to wake up -,-
My babysister birthday today &planned to go out .
&the thought of visiting the Botanic Garden today ,bleargh ~
But then ,it all depends on the time Boyf gonna wake up .
GAHH ! Com'on ,put some initiative in yourself will ya ? :(
Babysister is asleep right now ,its alr 4:01pm .

I have the laaazy feeling to go out ,
I feel this way at times ,i hate gg out late ,

and whats more ,having to wait for people during meetups =.=
That can be fucking irritating too yknw ? Maybe not to you ,but yes to me .


Okay ,fuck off people ! I wanna continue playing dragonica ,
Couldnt care less about my karma on plurk ,bye .



BOYF FAAAAAAASTER AH WAKE UP ,selfish ~
Please give face to Babysister uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh X-(

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com