since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Sunday, July 12
{ 12.7.09 on 'Thank you so much ,i just did it again :'(' }


&now what ? You told me not to be worried about you ,
About you not going home today .

Okay ,congrafucktulations to you (:
I know who i am to you ,

You go and pick this up as a habit aye ?
Good for your health ,do it more .

I listened to you when i dont want to go back but i did .
Why ? I pandang you ,but you ? No .

Okay ,you're slowly changing . Go ahead aye ?
I cant stop you ,i wont . Just do it .


You want to see the worst in me ?
Com'on ,bring it on . I dare you .

&Fuck this headache and high-fever ,its killing me .
I dont know how i will survive with work tmrw but hopefully i will .


I'm still yet to get my project done ,
The thought of meeting you tmrw to get your help ,
But now ,i have the feeling of Whats-the-use-of-asking-you .

Okay bye .

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com