since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Wednesday, July 29
{ 29.7.09 on 'S I C K , stupigg asshole )':' }


From 38.4 to 38.0 to 38.5 to 38.2 to 39.5 to 39.7 to 39.6 to 39.2
and currently : 39.0

IDIOT! 3days of MC and my sick is getting worse-r not better -.-
Fuck asshole shiatsxz! From only slight fever to fucking fever, normal cough.
And then now : Flu, Flam(s), HardDeathCore Cough.
&I even lost my voice! OMG, now i'm Ramli Sarip's junior ): ): ):
My nose is like tap water alr! Ugh! &I cant stop "AHHH-CHOO!"

The doctor at Bedok Poly soo bias! Ask to gimme four days, dowan! CB!
Then now, must go doc again, fuck it ):
I cant stop shivering and now i'm fucking sweating sia,
As if i just finish doing my fucking 2.4km, okay damn it! ): ):
I'm taking care of myself -.-
(Where's mummy?)

Bye, will be back in action soon.
I came back home just to check my acct num.

BOYF: Please get well soon too, take good care of yourself. Dont talk rot -.-"

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com