since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Tuesday, July 21
{ 21.7.09 on 'Seventeen, is the clue :D' }



One, i finally got my butts in school today, yayy! ^_^
Two, I'm trying to buck up on my poor attendance.
Three, i've handed in my presentation, and yayy! Its AWESOME liao :D
Four, I wanna thank myself, Baby, Ms Yuen & Ms Leng for helping!
Five, I went back home from school alone today, boring but yayy!
Six, I went to fetched my siblings today at granny's crib, goodgirl >.<"
Seven, I just love the number seven, loads of awesome bittersweet memories!
Eight, I got SIX assignment to complete for OIT, and not done. Boo~
Nine, I got home-d, take a nap, woke up search for my thumbdrive.
Ten, I realised that i left it at the comp lab, boo~ (HOWHOW?!)
Eleven, I think that Ten is not good enough, lets add more :D :D :D
Twelve, I know you're bored by now, but just tolerate aye? ^^,
Thirteen, I guess people just cant get their butts off my life, sooo KPO!
Fourteen, I m i s s my boyfriend :( :( :( :(
Fifteen, I forgot that someone's big day is approaching on 24th :P
Sixteen, I met wendy today at the bus stop, and we had a small chat :D
Seventeen, I'm gg to support Rockstar(Hydir Idris) for wildcard tmrw! Yayy!



To LAH!: Sorry for not telling you, sorry tau. Idw kecohkecoh, i'll visit you people on my birthday aye this coming fri? Heh heh, no worries. No more a girl named Sheila will be late for work at concess, somehow i havent officially quitted cause havent gone through the process just yet, he he. Sorry LAH! I'll be missing you guys :'( I miss the Cathay mates, gereksss! <3>



Okay bye.
Muhammad Hafiq, forever l o v e.

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com