since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Friday, July 24
{ 24.7.09 on 'Okay, i'm a big big girl now :D' }



Happy Birthday To Me,
SEVENteen years young, hahaha.

I think i gonna ton today, wahahaha!
Since its my birthday, idcidcidc :D

What i wanna do today is:
Go out with Boyf, Laugh my hearts out, Go eat proper meal. Go workplace, Grab some cookies, Meet my workmates, Go watch movie,Walk around, Enjoy the cold night, Wait for sunrise,
HOME SWEET HOME!
:D :D
Oh wait, Botanic Garden please please, Boyf? Heh heh ^_^

&Saturday: will be going to Anugerah's roadshow at EASTPOINT, with Babyboy .
Afterwhc, at night will head on to Esplanade? To witness the fireworks with my honey!
Shall miss my beauty sleep again, HA HA. Boo~


&thanks to ALL:
Plurkies, Boyf, QirahDarling, Closef, Bestf, Goodyf& ALL /
FOR THE WISHES, much appreciated.

While many others forgotten, you guys still rmb-ed.
&This is the worst birthday ever, fuck you.

Okay bye, i dont feel like updating.
I gonna enjoy myself and act nothing is wrong(:

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com