since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Thursday, July 9
{ 9.7.09 on 'I'm trying my best to change for the better .' }



Full moooooooooooooon ,&its shining soo brightly /



I've not been attending school for two days straight ,okay boo to me :(
(School has just reopen-ed but then wthell to me ,)
But i really wanted to go school ,but i just cant work on my sleeping time . Ass !
I dont understand myself why i can wake up for work but not school ?
Ugh ,and i shall hereby promise not to skip school anymore ,
Unless i'm reallyreally sick &feel like dying(okay FAKE!)

So today(wednesday) ,last min planned went out with Hyddy.V :D
Go where ? LJS ,since that kid has been craving for it .
Let me tell you ,better not go LJS ,so ex then can count the fries .
To me : Among all the fast food restaurant ,LJS is the stingy(est) ! Really !
I can really count the fries ,&usually ,the more ex =less fries (FUCK it)
LJS cheated my feelings ,and now i'm craving for KFC ,anyone ? :(

After that went to tamp ,waited for Boyf &Fizz ,both slowpoke -,-"
Can take an hour nap while waiting for both the cuzzies ,ha ha .
So yea ,we two girls followed Fiqq ,Fiee ,Fizz ,Kyrra go jam-ed at Simei .
Okay ,they rock ! \m/ (I've been singing along to song(s) that i know ,heh^^)
But too bad ,(cause hyddy cant hear my voice out loud yet when singing :P)

&yesterday(tuesday) which is also our official Se7en-th monthsary together ,
we had a mini-celebration . Catch a movie - Ice Age 3 (AWESOME-sxz!)
But i recommend y'all to watch it in 3D ,AWESOME-ERRRRR ! :D :D
Thanks for the movie treat &drink &pau(s) Boyf ,appreciate-d much *shy*
Heh heh ,idk why but i shy when ppl treat me (lol to me!)


I've been craving for mee kuah too ,and nasi ayam penyet is accomplished (:
I wanna watch : I love you man & Ghost of Girlfriends Past ,anyone ? ;D

Okay ,toodles (XOXO!)
As usual ,i love HAFIQbaby(mentel-ku!)



Assalamua'laikum wr. wb. to all muslims ,hee ^_^

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com