since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Wednesday, July 1
{ 1.7.09 on 'I had fun today ,thankyou Boyf ,Bestf(s) &all ;D' }


(Its tripleFUN! yknw when i get to play with shadow ,boohoo~)

This love is getting stronger each day ,and it will stay FOREVER ;D



Okay ,so today (TUESDAY) .

Woke up quite early ,eventhough i was supposed to meet Fadd at 11am -,-
Cause i need to search my red top &I find that Bugis is getting mundane-errr !
Boohoo ,so yea ,at last settled with this dress(LOVE it!) but its not red ,
But i had a better idea ,nyahaha ,shall get a red top soon ,so no need last min find :P
So met her up at 12plus instead ,hehheh ^^ and then back home arnd 3plus .

Afterwhc ,i was having a damn bloody ass bad headache !!!!!!!! :( :( :(
I swear i cant tolerate the painful-ness ,its the trobing headache plusplusplus !
Tzk ,so i fall asleep awhile while decided to play lappy awhile (Inside secret)
I told boyf i just finished bathing ,ok tipu (Sorry) :P
Actually wanted to bath ,i somehw fainted ,wthell tht one =.-
Thought of cancelling to go Anugerah today cause i just cant take it .
But i made myself go ,yayy me ! (:

So ,i woke up and quickly got ready ,and idk how to knw Boyf's whereabouts .
Tried msg-ing him but no reply ,guess that he's otw or i got no idea :(
Gahh ~ Soo ,walked the usual route to inter &CT's is ready alr ;D
Soo ,decided to wait for her at the usual place ,haha .
Off to bedok inter ,meet the rest ,then off to mediacorp ,wheeeee ~
(Sadly ,I was the last one to reach inter today ,eh no CT &I)

I ,eh i mean ,we(boyf&I) snapped a whole lot of pictures today ;P
But i really had an awesomee time with him ,*terima kasih Boyf,sayang you*
Hehheh ^^ ,and sorry Kaseh ,i feel tht i neglected you today ,
But hope that you made afew more friends today ,hehe .


Toodles ,I'm off to sleep again . Gonna wake up at 11plus i guess ,
Working at 2pm later ,ending work at 1pm ,okay suckkkky .
I'll be the one washing the popper i guess ,ahhhh cb . GRRR !


Lastlast ,I LOVE HAFIQ! (Forever &Always) oii .



Assalamua'laikum wr wb .

Labels: ,





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com