since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Friday, July 3
{ 3.7.09 on 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JULY BABIES ,huhu ^_^' }



Hello readers ,i'm baaaack from the chalet .
Currently eating mcspicy meal ,and i'm lazy to type .
Nyahahaha ,gg the arena @clarke quay later on .
Do come too if you got nth gg on ,frm 4-9pm [:
Got underage party cum youth appreciation party ,huhu ^_^
&I'm soo not prepared if i hafta perform on the stage later ,OMG !

I wanna thank FAA ,cause i was shocked when they sang me bday song too .
OMG ,i was like kukumalu gitu loh ,cause no one sang me bday song before .
Okay ,maluuuuuu . I even thought that it was still june ,silly me .
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the july babies frm the chalet :Shahirah ,Ekh ,Ruby !
Boohoo ~ I got alot of july babies ,and gg broke soon buying presents ,gahh ~

NUR ATIQAH QURAISYA ,dearest babysister bday is approaching =.-"
OMG , its like tmrw and i've not got her presents ready yet .
She wanna go out with Haqirah ,so maybe this two Qbabies get to meet tmrw .


Okay ,done . Shall update more later .



XOXO ,Eeilaa .
I love Hafiq .


Assalamua'laikum wr wb .

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com