since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Tuesday, July 14
{ 14.7.09 on 'Cinta ini takkan berakhir ,' }



Okay, today Eeilaa is a naughty girl again, never go school . Boohoo ~
I wanted to actually, ton and mata still fresh sioo, but then diarrhea .
Fuck it mansxz, i was like so happy can go school but then cant .
Get what i mean ? Okay i hate being sick but sick loves me . Boo :(

&then ,i decided to go see doctor today since i got money .
Then i slept and woke up at 5minutes to 4pm :'(
I was like scolding vulgarities to myself bcos polyclinic is closing :'(
Boo to me ,i need to go to private doctor ,only got $15 -not enuf :( :(
Then now, i know i wont be able to go to the doctor !
Since mummy is not back home yet, i need moneyyyyyy laah :'( :'(
Mummy cheat my feelings only ,fuck you momma ! :'(


I had fun spending my time with Baby ytd, lazy to elaborate on em'
I want to make Baby happy, and not worry about me . Heh heh .
I'll try my best to change for the better alright honey ? Pray for me .
&you too must be a goodboy okay ,make me proud . Love you ,yayy !



YAYY ! Hydir got in ,eventhough he's in the wildcard .
Com'on bestf, you have our support &we gonna be there for you ,
Through and all, GO HYDIR GO ! Give your best shot aye ?
GOODLUCK BESTF ,choose the correct song ;D
Insya'allah you'll get through ,you have us &the rest . *winkwinks .

Okay ,i'm done with my project . Yayy yayy! Finally or whutt ?!
I wanna thank Baby for helping the leftover parts, muahs*

Homework ,gahh ~ I need help from Baby, again :( :( :(
Baby, tmrw can meet up aft school and help me ?
I'll reward you, say it . Insya'allah i can fulfill it ,heh .


Toodles, XOXO .
I LOVE HAFIQbaby :D




Assalamua'laikum wr. wb.

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com