since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Wednesday, July 15
{ 15.7.09 on 'Being sick is such an ass ,yknw? :( :( :(' }



This sickness is killing me, ugh! Benci Benci Benci! Hmph :( :( :(
I want to be healthy please? I can laugh when i recall what Kyyra said:
"Allah da tak sayang aku lagi. Bagus ah, kau sakit sebab allah sayang kau"

Okay, lol to Kyyra! I want to be healthy like Kyyra, everyday can go school :D


I miss school, I miss my friends, I miss studying(okay,abit!), I miss the foods :(

But this sickness is bringing me down, i cant take it anym :( :( :(

I feel like quitting school now, and school back next year. But its a waste, i know.
I got few months more to go, com'on Eeilaa, I know i can do it.

I guess i need words of courage to motivate me not to quit school ,boo~


My project is with Boyf and i cant get thru him, ass betuuuuul~
&now, i'll be a dead meat. Three days straight i'm not in school, good eh? -.-

Congrafucktulations to myself ah sioo, good kebabai.

Later go school face like blur sotong, huahuak! Eeilaa blurblur, NO GOOD :P
Okay, i shall get myself MC later since i have enough money, yayy!

My medicines is finishing alr, i need more medicines, tsk.


I, miss boyfriend.



Bye, i wanna rest.



Pray for me that i will get well soon aye ^^
May allah bless you :D

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com