since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Sunday, June 7
{ 7.6.09 on 'Walau ribut melanda ,kau tetap ku cinta .' }


(I got myself a new haircut &iloveit !)

EFC paper was manageable and i'm hoping to score an A . *pray .
SES paper was un-manageable ,why ? Cause of certain reasons .
Like wthell uh ,i only manage to do the MCQ's :'(
&i happen to fall asleep while i was doing the paper , tzktzk .
I think i gonna get a C/D for SES ,o m g !

Past few days ,things really got messed up .
&i dont wish to elaborate em' here .
I was tengking by the person who mean the world to me .
Only certain people knew the full story ,and thanks yayaBARNEY .
Thanks ferh calming me down ,not to forget HyddyGirlf (:


I'm glad things are okay now ,at least .
Yesxz ,please promise me that no more quarrels anym ?
Promise me ,we will be HAPPY BABI(s) forever and ever ?
Cause i really miss the old us ,i miss all the Happy times :(


MUHAMMAD HAFIQ BIN HAMZAH ,Norasheila punyaa ^^
&when the number SEVEN strikes ,it marks :
THE 6IXTH STRONG MONTHS !
HAPPY 6IXTH MONTHSARY ,HONEY ^^
I've yet to give him his 6ixth month items ,but just un-prepared . Hah !
&i shall give it to him everything next month ,heh . Be prepared Baby :D



Continue ;

Yesterday was supposed to meet Baby at 6plus ,
But work is being such an ass ! I punched out at 7.32pm .
Wtf uh kaey ,the queue was super damn long ! :@
&i thought there was supposed to be someone running counter at 2pm ?!
Wtf uh eh ,cb saa ,i worked frm 12.10 - 7.32pm ,no break ?!
Actually got uh ,but then 5plus then i was allowed to go break ,
like wthell uh ,keje da nak abes baru dpt gi break . Sape ajar saa ?!

KAEY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEVER
,i gonna quit when i got my IA job .
Hah ,keje daa cham anjing saa ,fxuk it mannnnn ! :(

So instead ,i met Baby at 7plus ,nearly 8 . Sorry Baby ,
&so ,we train-ed to Bedok and took bus2 to Changi V .
Salam-ed with Baby &Khai.Sapau's parents .
Then i spent most of the time with Haqirah.Darling (:
She's so cutee ,i like her singing ,cuteeee abes sioo ! ^^
&i manage to record when she's singing ,yayy !
I also manage to snap pictures with her ,and we gossiped /crap .
&Sapau ketawe sebiji-k cham CIK LEH ,prangai CL saa ! HAHA :P
We home-d at arnd nearly 2am ,thanks to Baby's Dad for sending me home (:
Appreciated much ,thanks to Baby for sending me to the lift ,love youu .

&just now ,i went to kenduri at Tamp . Hah .
I was scolded by mummy by the way i dressed xD
But idc laaah ,and ohyar ,when we reached Nenek.Tompang's hse ,
cumer left afew ppl saa ,wthell =.="
Soo ,whc means i only went to the kenduri , to fill up my empty stomach .
Hahehu ! I ate alot saa ,hehehe !
I wanna grow 8kg laaaaaaaaah !
Donate me faaaats pleasee ? Hehe .
Cab-ed home ,while mummy went to Sheng Shiong with lil' siblings .
Lol ,waste money aja ,naik bus kan save money ,apedaaaaaaaah !
&mummy's N73 hp lost ,fxuk eh fxuk ,someone she trusted stole it .
Moral of the story :
Dont trust and dote on someone so much ,cause they will end up be the person you hate most.
Really ,aint kidding .

&now i'm seriously fxuking bored at home ,tzktzk .
(Now : OTP WITH BABY ! YAYY ! RINDU LAAAAAAAH SIOO ! @ 12:35AM)
Didnt get to meet Baby just now to pass back his stuffs :(
&tmrw he's working so meeting him awhile to pass his stuffs :(
&on tues maybe get to meet him if we're going to support Hydir for Anugerah .
Hopefully ,i miss HAFIQ so freaking much laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :( :( :(
&i want Haqirah the cuteeeeeeeeeeeee to sing summore for me .
:D :D :D


These are the pictures taken on Saturday.Night :D

(Self-reflection)
(Muka macam budak umur 14tahun 0,0)
(Otw to Changi.V)
(Baby cuteeeeeeeee saa)
(Featuring : Nur Haqirah Bte Hamzah)
(Pose mentel satu ,pleasee !)
(Wasted ah gelaaaaaaaap ,huhu)



Toodles ,XOXO .
I ❤ HAFIQ !


Assalammualaikum .

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com