since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Tuesday, June 23
{ 23.6.09 on 'I love my mentel boy ,' }


Time checked : 3.16am &i'm still awake at this hour .
I was supposed to get my beauty sleep hours ago ,oh yeah .
But well ,Boyf said once he reached home &go online-d i shall sleep .
But still no signs of him ,grr . Worried sick laah kan ,this mentel boy of mine ,where you ?
Huhu ,he's my half ,how can i not get worried kankan ? Heh ,okay whatever .

ATTENTION :My pp8 is left with no $$$$ ,&idk how to survive with it .
OMGOMG ,how to survive eh eh ? Payday faster come ,i need money :( :(

Went out with Babyboy just now ,&as usual things didnt went as planned .
But i had fun though ,wheeee ~ Ate LJS again ,heh . Thanks for today ,Boyf .
&Baby still owe me a trip to the Botanic Garden ,com'on ! Saturday uh wokaey ? :D

&POSB cheat-ed on my feelings . I was wondering why i cant pay my internet bill .
&Just now i wanted to draw money ,then i realised tht the money i deposit tht day ,
dont haaaaaaaaaaave oii ,tzk . Wthell ,70bucks is alot wokaey : '(
I gonna go POSB soon ,go ask why &what happened ,grrrr !
WASTE OF TIME laah can ?!
Bullshiatsxz ,i just got no time laah oii ,damn it ! Everyday has smth gg on -,-"

Wokaey ,i agree with most that i'm always buuuuusy .
This week ,
Mon -Off day ;out with Boyf .
Tues -Work 12-8pm ,get home-d ,settle camp stuffs and submit everythg .
Wed -Work 12-8pm again ,get home-d and pack camp stuffs :D
Thurs &Fri -Off to caaaaaaaamp ,gonna miss Baby : '(
Sat -Botanic Garden pleaseeee ? &Nasi Ayam Penyet ^^
Sun -Work 12-8pm againnnn ,wheee ~ Whole week morning shift oii !

Okay ,next week also busy &need to get started with my project . OMG ,
Okay ,gtg for now . I'm sweating like hell ,its so stuffy at home .
How i wished i was at ECP now ,enjoying the cold breeze .
&starring up at the sky doing star gazing &counting the stars .
Okay ,cut it .


&oh ,i guess i'm changing my bloglink soon ,heh .
Be prepared to relink-ed me ,huhu ^_^
&i wanna change my blogskin too ,but just cant find the time ,heh .



Toodles ,XOXO .
I ❤ HAFIQ !


Assalamua'laikum wr wb .

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com