since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Tuesday, June 2
{ 2.6.09 on 'I feel neglected today ,hahehu ~' }


One paper down ,three more to go (!)

RTO paper was quite diff for me cause i cant seem to answer em' .
Erghh ,and now ,i expect myself to get a C .
Cause' i did really badly for tht bloody paper :( :( :(
Fxuk it maaaaaan ,out of 20units ,i manage to memorise only 12units .
How HORRIBLE is tht ? Okay ,its toooo much to memorise .

Up next : CRN paper -.-"
Okay ,at least its 7units ,i'm done with 4units ,
Shall wake up at 7am again tmrw to revise the leftover units(:
&oh yesxz ,today i woke up &reach school early okay !
But my teacher eh ,go call my uncle -.-
&then my uncle called me asking whr am i .
I alr reach-ed sch at tht time ,dumbbbbbbbass tol .

Just now i went studying at ECP ,
with Baby ,Ayie &Nadz .
Baby &Ayie played the guitar and record2 .
today is soo mundane ,should have got myself in bed instead :/
&fly to lala land lohh ,but i did my revision yo ! :D
Goodgirl iknw ,but i was suffering ,it was DARK -.-"
But i just kept quiet cause i talk but people ignored /cant hear me .
Maybe i speak too soft kot ? Hahehu ,nvm laaah . Da biase laaah kan :P
Soo ,its useless laah ,&i stargazed alone .
Awesome kankankan ?
I knw ,sape kan sape kan sape kan aku nieeeeeeeeeee .

I wanna play guitar geek and shall get my beauty sleep at 1.45am :D
&just now baby laugh like one crazy person just came out frm IMH !

Toodles ,XOXO .
I ❤ HAFIQ !

Assalamualaikum .

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com