since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Thursday, May 7
{ 7.5.09 on 'You & Me ; together forever (insya'allah)' }


You are my sunshine , my only sunshine . I love you , Seven December (:
Not to forget , Muhammad Hafiq Bin Hamzah .

The number Seven is here againn ! (Wooohooo!)
& it marks our 5th Month together (:
Still going steady kacang okaeyh ! Aiyeebahh !
Hahaha , it was like a dream (really!)
Its greaat that we have come this far & more to go Baby (:
We will go through the tough times together alright ,
and enjoy all the happiness together too :D
Thanks for every moment shared , I appreciate it .
I've treasured every moment & will always do .
Insya'allah we'll make this love last , amin .
& Thanks ferh all the hugs/kisses/poke/pinch/tickles ,
but lucky nooo bites , nyahahaha :P

I'll bully you more , yeeeeeeeeeehaaaa !

Here comes the cool part . This month we wont be celebrating alone (:
And i swear its fxuking cooooolio shit ! Shahbro is turning 5 on 7th May .
Awesoooooooooooooome ! & yes littleboy , your wish will be granted .
The cicakman will bring this cicakboy ferh a day out , happy ah tuuu !



HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY MUHAMMAD SHAHARI BIN SAHLAN :DD

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com