|
Wednesday, May 6
{ 6.5.09 on 'Woaaah ! So many things , so little time :/' }

I'm beautiful because of you , thank you sayang <3
I shall update since fri (1st may) till today (6th may) . Soo , bear with it yea , cause its gonna be looong ! Heeh :P
Friday ;
It's labour day and baby is out of s'pore ): & i'm working to kill my boredom , hahaa . Had fun at work , but i swear i was fxuking tired , others too . Due to the free popcorn thingi , erghh ! But fun though . Oh yes , not to mention , today's staff meal is FREE ! Whee ~ Customers were excited but some said the drink so small (12oz) . Then i was like " Excuse me , its freeeee mahh " (in a polite tone) . Soo yea , what d'you expect right ? P a t h e t i c -.- I reached home frm work @ 5plus nearly 6 in the morning . & I was fxuking exhausted . Slept at 7plus :/
Saturday ;
Today will be the day whereby anugerah's audition will begin . Hahs , and hell yeah I'm supporting Hydir ( No.1 fan okaeyh ! ) Ehheh , and so i woke up at 9plus - 1hr plus of sleep ; sleepy but idc . Met Fadd at arnd 10am , then we went to Eastpoint (: Here comes the good and bad part about today . The sad part was : We didnt make it on time to watch hydir sing D: & the good part was : HYDIR GOT INTO THE NEXT ROUND ! yayy-ness :D Fadd was watching soccer with bestfs , and soo , i waited till her bus reached . After which texted lisha & met up with : Lisha , Yas , Faa , Shahirah(i think) , Fadhilla & Fee-zawrr :D :D Baby reached later with Fiee . We all queued up together for Faa . The queue was super-longg , hahaha and the whether was _______ . Faa's audition was the next day , 0834 (: After tht , we headed to kembangan to eat , Off to Marina Sq since ayie wanna get some stuffs , while I & B cam-whored alot ! I swear we snap really alot ! Haha ! After which , we went kalah ok(inside joke!) at grandlink . & I actually sang(despite that i dowan sing infront of baby! Hahah!) Home-d with baby , i had lots of FUNNN today , really ! :D :D :D
Sunday ;
( will post the video & pictures later ) Went for Faa's audition , lucky i still havent miss her part . Heeh , if not saket hati yknw tadapat tgk . Hehehe xD & sadly , she was a nervous i must say but i sweaar her voice was awesome ! This girl can really sing , good job Faa ! Eventhough you didnt make it to the next stage , rmb tht : " Tak semestinya orang jatuh sekali , dia akan gagal buat selamanya . " & you should go in for the next upcoming Anugerah alright (: We all will be right behind you , supporting you Faa ! Go FAA Go ! *cheers . (Baby,Lisha&Ayie:gave a surprise to Faa cause they say they're not coming) I knew they would come , hahahaha ! & to Ayie : Pleasee dont leave your belongings unattended ! HAAHAHA ! After Faa's audition , we head our seperate ways cause some need to go off . Me , Baby , Lisha , Ayie , Ayul , Khaikhai & Yas headed off to ECP . They played poooool , and i swear i was fxuking hungry ! Aku cham ngade2 gituk , tanak makan MacD , nak nasssiiiii jgak (Brrr!) Its like 1 & a half day my stomach havent ate rice , starving siaaaa . Tzktzk )': After that , we slacked under Ayie's blk & home-d with Baby .
Monday ;
I didnt attend school cause i over-slept ): ): (Ohorr! Die liao!) Fxuk this sickness laaah , bitch tol ! & Jiasin texted me saying that there's no CRN class today . Soo , might as well i dont attend school since school will end at 1plus . That will be the time i will just reach school , soo yea . I got fxuked up rotting at home , so i went out . Craaazy i knw , sick but still go out . Reason : I need air (LOL!) I wanted to go collect my lappy since it can alr be collected . But , i exit the wrong side and ended up walking wrong place . And the place just close so no point gg there also , (This often happens when i'm not feeling well , HAHA !) & so the person asked me to go collect the next day . Headed to workplace , slacked at gloria jean's , with : Yati , Din , Man , Faris & Azri . Thought of tagging along to watch Jangan Tegur @ 6.10pm , But lastlast , they change it to 8pm , so too bad i cant watch with them . I'm meeting Baby to find / buy Armando & Ria's stuffs (: But nvmm , watching with Baby either thurs / sat , Hahaha . & Hell , we walk to alot of places but didnt see anything interesting . Soo , decided to find the next day since its late .
Tuesday ;
Went to school ! Yayy ! But reach-ed school 30mins late , fxuk ! I soo the smagat wake up early2 but then eh , bus lateeee ): ): Really ! 17 soo the slow.com yknw ! I waited since 7.25 & board the bus arnd 8.05am , pathetic much ? Cause the bus i wanted to board at first was bloody full , cannot squeeze ): & Soo the not fair ! There's 3 of 17bus , wtfuckkk ! I realised that only aft i board the bus , and all 3buses was FULL ! Fxuk right ? Sooo fxuked up ):):): School ended pretty early today so , i headed back hm to change & collect lappy . I scared i might get lost again at bradell -.- so , Baby agreed to accompany me . Since he ended class early too . Was supposed to go out with Fadd , but somehow . Sorry tauu Fadd , not on purpose (: Aft collected lappy , went to Sim Lim Sq to buy new lappy bag & cooler (: Aft tht accompanied Baby go hm then we went hg mall , Soo , i decided to buy for Armando : Winnie-The-Pooh(Sooo CUTEEE!) Since he wanted it badly . & I had hard time finding Ria's stuff . Ended up buying for her Tigger(buunchet tapy cuteeee!) I hope they like it ! Ok done for tuesday (:
Wednesday ;
Today i didnt attend sch , was on purpose plus i'm not feeling well . Fxuk sickness ! & Today will be boredom if go sch , really i tell you ! Soo , i actually woke up arnd 6plus in the morning & its raining heavily ): ): I texted MAN but he didnt reply so bet he's still sleeping . The wheather so shioook(!) & i fall asleep due to headache . Woke up at 8.45am and realise MAN texted me 20mins ago ! Got kanchiong cause MAN said tht they're leaving sooooon ! Omg , i quickly grab random dress and bathed and took cab . Cost me 9plus but i lazy to take change cause i was in a hurry . I just wanna pass the present to them and bid farewell . Omg , i was so paiseh cause tears were rolling(heavily) when i hugged RIA )': I guess i was too emotional at that moment , who wont . Tzktzk , tkcre RIA & ARMANDO - we , cathay staffs miss youuu both ! I hope you both like what i gave you (: Went for breakfast at MacD & aft tht went to catch a movie at workplace . Watch-ed : Horsemen . Not bad , better than Fri the 13th . Really ! We paid for the tix okaeyh ! ( Me , Man , Lah & Woon ) After movie ended , eat again , but not me . Heheh , no apetite due to sick =.- So , home-d aft tht & was supposed to meet Baby at night . To buy Shahbaby's goodies , but naaaaah :/ & I'm stuck at hm , didnt manage to buy shah's goodies , tzk . Sorry bro , i'll buy you BEN10 & birthday cake okaeyh ? I'll bring you out with abang Hafiq , since you wanted it (:
That's all readers , takecare . XOXO .Labels: I miss Ria and Armando laaah .
|
Wednesday, May 6
{ 6.5.09 on 'Woaaah ! So many things , so little time :/' }

I'm beautiful because of you , thank you sayang <3
I shall update since fri (1st may) till today (6th may) . Soo , bear with it yea , cause its gonna be looong ! Heeh :P
Friday ;
It's labour day and baby is out of s'pore ): & i'm working to kill my boredom , hahaa . Had fun at work , but i swear i was fxuking tired , others too . Due to the free popcorn thingi , erghh ! But fun though . Oh yes , not to mention , today's staff meal is FREE ! Whee ~ Customers were excited but some said the drink so small (12oz) . Then i was like " Excuse me , its freeeee mahh " (in a polite tone) . Soo yea , what d'you expect right ? P a t h e t i c -.- I reached home frm work @ 5plus nearly 6 in the morning . & I was fxuking exhausted . Slept at 7plus :/
Saturday ;
Today will be the day whereby anugerah's audition will begin . Hahs , and hell yeah I'm supporting Hydir ( No.1 fan okaeyh ! ) Ehheh , and so i woke up at 9plus - 1hr plus of sleep ; sleepy but idc . Met Fadd at arnd 10am , then we went to Eastpoint (: Here comes the good and bad part about today . The sad part was : We didnt make it on time to watch hydir sing D: & the good part was : HYDIR GOT INTO THE NEXT ROUND ! yayy-ness :D Fadd was watching soccer with bestfs , and soo , i waited till her bus reached . After which texted lisha & met up with : Lisha , Yas , Faa , Shahirah(i think) , Fadhilla & Fee-zawrr :D :D Baby reached later with Fiee . We all queued up together for Faa . The queue was super-longg , hahaha and the whether was _______ . Faa's audition was the next day , 0834 (: After tht , we headed to kembangan to eat , Off to Marina Sq since ayie wanna get some stuffs , while I & B cam-whored alot ! I swear we snap really alot ! Haha ! After which , we went kalah ok(inside joke!) at grandlink . & I actually sang(despite that i dowan sing infront of baby! Hahah!) Home-d with baby , i had lots of FUNNN today , really ! :D :D :D
Sunday ;
( will post the video & pictures later ) Went for Faa's audition , lucky i still havent miss her part . Heeh , if not saket hati yknw tadapat tgk . Hehehe xD & sadly , she was a nervous i must say but i sweaar her voice was awesome ! This girl can really sing , good job Faa ! Eventhough you didnt make it to the next stage , rmb tht : " Tak semestinya orang jatuh sekali , dia akan gagal buat selamanya . " & you should go in for the next upcoming Anugerah alright (: We all will be right behind you , supporting you Faa ! Go FAA Go ! *cheers . (Baby,Lisha&Ayie:gave a surprise to Faa cause they say they're not coming) I knew they would come , hahahaha ! & to Ayie : Pleasee dont leave your belongings unattended ! HAAHAHA ! After Faa's audition , we head our seperate ways cause some need to go off . Me , Baby , Lisha , Ayie , Ayul , Khaikhai & Yas headed off to ECP . They played poooool , and i swear i was fxuking hungry ! Aku cham ngade2 gituk , tanak makan MacD , nak nasssiiiii jgak (Brrr!) Its like 1 & a half day my stomach havent ate rice , starving siaaaa . Tzktzk )': After that , we slacked under Ayie's blk & home-d with Baby .
Monday ;
I didnt attend school cause i over-slept ): ): (Ohorr! Die liao!) Fxuk this sickness laaah , bitch tol ! & Jiasin texted me saying that there's no CRN class today . Soo , might as well i dont attend school since school will end at 1plus . That will be the time i will just reach school , soo yea . I got fxuked up rotting at home , so i went out . Craaazy i knw , sick but still go out . Reason : I need air (LOL!) I wanted to go collect my lappy since it can alr be collected . But , i exit the wrong side and ended up walking wrong place . And the place just close so no point gg there also , (This often happens when i'm not feeling well , HAHA !) & so the person asked me to go collect the next day . Headed to workplace , slacked at gloria jean's , with : Yati , Din , Man , Faris & Azri . Thought of tagging along to watch Jangan Tegur @ 6.10pm , But lastlast , they change it to 8pm , so too bad i cant watch with them . I'm meeting Baby to find / buy Armando & Ria's stuffs (: But nvmm , watching with Baby either thurs / sat , Hahaha . & Hell , we walk to alot of places but didnt see anything interesting . Soo , decided to find the next day since its late .
Tuesday ;
Went to school ! Yayy ! But reach-ed school 30mins late , fxuk ! I soo the smagat wake up early2 but then eh , bus lateeee ): ): Really ! 17 soo the slow.com yknw ! I waited since 7.25 & board the bus arnd 8.05am , pathetic much ? Cause the bus i wanted to board at first was bloody full , cannot squeeze ): & Soo the not fair ! There's 3 of 17bus , wtfuckkk ! I realised that only aft i board the bus , and all 3buses was FULL ! Fxuk right ? Sooo fxuked up ):):): School ended pretty early today so , i headed back hm to change & collect lappy . I scared i might get lost again at bradell -.- so , Baby agreed to accompany me . Since he ended class early too . Was supposed to go out with Fadd , but somehow . Sorry tauu Fadd , not on purpose (: Aft collected lappy , went to Sim Lim Sq to buy new lappy bag & cooler (: Aft tht accompanied Baby go hm then we went hg mall , Soo , i decided to buy for Armando : Winnie-The-Pooh(Sooo CUTEEE!) Since he wanted it badly . & I had hard time finding Ria's stuff . Ended up buying for her Tigger(buunchet tapy cuteeee!) I hope they like it ! Ok done for tuesday (:
Wednesday ;
Today i didnt attend sch , was on purpose plus i'm not feeling well . Fxuk sickness ! & Today will be boredom if go sch , really i tell you ! Soo , i actually woke up arnd 6plus in the morning & its raining heavily ): ): I texted MAN but he didnt reply so bet he's still sleeping . The wheather so shioook(!) & i fall asleep due to headache . Woke up at 8.45am and realise MAN texted me 20mins ago ! Got kanchiong cause MAN said tht they're leaving sooooon ! Omg , i quickly grab random dress and bathed and took cab . Cost me 9plus but i lazy to take change cause i was in a hurry . I just wanna pass the present to them and bid farewell . Omg , i was so paiseh cause tears were rolling(heavily) when i hugged RIA )': I guess i was too emotional at that moment , who wont . Tzktzk , tkcre RIA & ARMANDO - we , cathay staffs miss youuu both ! I hope you both like what i gave you (: Went for breakfast at MacD & aft tht went to catch a movie at workplace . Watch-ed : Horsemen . Not bad , better than Fri the 13th . Really ! We paid for the tix okaeyh ! ( Me , Man , Lah & Woon ) After movie ended , eat again , but not me . Heheh , no apetite due to sick =.- So , home-d aft tht & was supposed to meet Baby at night . To buy Shahbaby's goodies , but naaaaah :/ & I'm stuck at hm , didnt manage to buy shah's goodies , tzk . Sorry bro , i'll buy you BEN10 & birthday cake okaeyh ? I'll bring you out with abang Hafiq , since you wanted it (:
That's all readers , takecare . XOXO .Labels: I miss Ria and Armando laaah .
|

Listen here, this is my property, I, spit my feelings(from a-z) here, & You got no right to stop me.
Ee'ilaa Oohlala, the girl who you can never be. I'm very vain, just like my Boyf! (HAHAHAHA!)
I, can be very weird and un-predictable. You can never guess what i'm doing next ^^
MUHAMMAD HAFIQ BIN HAMZAH's, since 071208. &He gonna be my last love, promise ^^V
My private blog
EeilaaFIQQ secrets^^

I believe nothing can come between us,
As long as there's still trust.
Ee'ilaa l.o.v.e Ae'fiqq |
MY HERO ;
My Tulaaang-CuteBoyf<3<3<3
MY CRAZY SIDE-KICK(S)!
ACT-CUTE PARTNER(!)
ATIQA ARIELLA
KYYRA SAN
GILAGILA BESTF
HYDDY.V
IMRANELLO ABAHKU!
STOP IT CLAN!
YAYA BARNEEEEEEEY
ZAIDIZAIDIZAIDI
ITE CLIQUES ;
UR0901K
CHARMAINE
DIYANAH RL
IKINN OH IKINN
ILAHBELLA
JEREMY
JEROME
JOLENE
KIM POSSIBLE
LIYANA RL
MERVIN
OLIVIA
QURAISHA RL
WEIQIN
YUPING
ZURAIDI.ZAILAN!
PINGYIANS / EX-PINGYIANS THE <3
ADELENE
ASLYNAH
AZURA
CHEW SHIH
EFAHCHAN
ELIZABETH
FALLY TRESKA
FIT
GRACE TAN
ILI MUNIRAH
JJ TOYBOY
LISZELALLY
NINA GILERZZ
NINIIE
PENGLIN
PUTERI
QA’NIAH
SYAHIDAH
SHAKILA
SHELBY
TITI BAYBE
XIU ZHEN
YANA
YAYA
2004 EX-YCKPS ARE MISSED .
FARIDAH
HIDAYAH
HILYAH
ILONA
IZAAAH
LELAAA
LYNKECYK
SALMAH
SYUHAIDAH
YANA
MY OUTSIDE WORLD ; CLIQUES (:
BILLIANA CATHAY
HIDAYAT CATHAY
LAH CATHAY
LINA CATHAY
GIRLFRIENDS IS TH SEX .
AHYENN
AMALIA
AIYAYA OTANG
AMALINA
AYISHA
BUNGA.LOST
B.SANCHI
DEE
DORALICK
EIYA MONSTER
EERAHNOONE
EYYA
EEZA
FARR
FATENN
FELLA FT. RIERA
FIL
FZN
HUDA
IQYN
IZZA
KAK SRI
KASEH
LALA SHYQ
LIN LEE
MARIYA
MAIRAH ELMO
MEETA
MURNI
MYRR
NADDZ
OUHGYGY
RIENA CANTO
RIRI PATUNG
RUBY
SAKINAH
S. AISHAH
SHIELA TWINNEH
SURIANI
TYTEE KEIKO
GUYFRIENDS ROCKS MY WORLD .
APUTPUTERA
ISZJUNKIE
SHAHRUL ASYRAF
HIDAYAT
|
|
March 2008♥
April 2008♥
May 2008♥
June 2008♥
July 2008♥
August 2008♥
September 2008♥
October 2008♥
November 2008♥
December 2008♥
January 2009♥
February 2009♥
March 2009♥
April 2009♥
May 2009♥
June 2009♥
July 2009♥
August 2009♥
September 2009♥
October 2009♥
May 2010♥
|