since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Thursday, May 28
{ 28.5.09 on 'my.HERO ,iloveyou (:' }



mySEXY.BOY edited this picture of us (:
&he said ,its like we're in a studio ,HAHA !
berangan ajeh eh ,taplek dahi baru tawuk :P


Okay ,we are we are we are HAPPYbabi(s) now (:
Cause things are back to normal between us .
Ehheh ,and i miss this sexy.boy of mine :( :(

Yesterday went back home with Fadd ,
I was otp with Baby and we ,girls got no plans whr to go ,HAHA !
Baby was dowwwn and he made me soo kan-chiong siyuul .
&HE SAID HE GOT DEBARRED ,impossible muchhhhhh :(
I'm unhappy and went to cvc to check for him againnn ,
At first glance i was upset too ,then i look again &again .
I look closely at the pink &yellow highlighted words .
Pink :SUCCESSFUL . &Yellow :UNSUCCESSFUL .
BABY'S APPEAL WAS SUCCESSFUL LAAH SEY !
Pheww ! I texted Baby and told him ,kaey HAPPY :D

I was hungry so we decided to go Eastpoint (:
&along the way ,at our school backgate there ,
got accident ,&i dont wish to elaborate it further .
Scarrrrrrrry much yknw :(
&MET NAIIM ,guardian angel -ku !
He witnessed the whole thing ,so kpokpo jap .

Reach-ed Banquet &who i got bumped into ?
RIERA &FELLA laah sey :D :D :D :D :D
Miss them vvvvvvery much laaah okay !
Ate and talk crap(s) tgt ,and i cant stop laughing ,
IDK WHATS THE REASON I LAUGH NON-STOP :P
Headed to Tamp1 &century square next .
Did some window shopping &Riera sleepy like _____ .
HEHEHEHEHE ! :P

Seperated with them at arnd 5plus or 6pm ,
Fadd &me ,headed home ,we took 69 ,DOUBLE DECK <3>

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com