since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Friday, May 29
{ 29.5.09 on 'I'll try my best to make my BABI(s) proud (:' }


MEET MY BABI.BOY(:


Yesterday i skipped school -_________-"
Reason :I woke up at 6am to give wakeup calls and sleep again .
& i woke up at nearly 10am ,boohoo ~
Weiqin told me that class will end at 12noon -.-
So ,no point if i go to school cause EFC is the last lesson ,
&teacher wont let me in ,tingtong ~

But i did my revision okay ! *wide smile .
I went to meet Baby &yayaBARNEY (:
went studying at Downtown , before that go makan !
YAYY ! NASI GORENG IKAN BILIS laa sey :D :D
& yea .I've revised 5units i guessed ,from RTO .
It feels like my brain is bursting sooon :(
OMGOMGOMG ! COM'ON SHEILA !

Now ,i need to get ready &meet my BABI(s) ! :D
I miss every single BABI(s) of mine yknw , heh .
I think i'm staying over at Ayie's chalet tonight ,
But ,i'll promise i wont neglect my studies .

I'm ready for EFC's test ,5units ^^
I'm 70% ready for CRN's test ,7units -.-
I'm 55% ready for SES's test ,13units -.-"
I'm only 40% ready for RTO's test ,20units :(


&yayy ,iknw what i shall get for Baby alr .
Nyahahahaha ! :D

Toodles ,XOXO .

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com