since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Thursday, May 14
{ 14.5.09 on 'Hi , saya bored !' }


I skipped school like , AGAIN ):
& I missed my RTO plus i just get to knw SES test is today too !

I dont know what to write .
Bye , i' ve updated my private blog anw .

Edited ;

Okay , just now decided to go see doc .
Reached poly 10mins late , so decided go see private doc loh .
Went to my hse area thr , close and open at 7pm ,
Went to my friend's hse area , close too & open at 6pm .
So i bought food(s) & headed home (:

At night , i went to see the doc arnd 8plus .
Reached and waited to see the doc for like 2hrs ?
Fxukerrrrr yknw , i was feeling giddy2 at tht time ! ):
& i missed my queue num by 3 , soo hafta wait summore .
Whatthefxuk ? Kaey , i got 2days mc (:
But i miss school & I want to go school ! Ergh !
But i feel like gg study / study ton tmrw , see how .

& yess , aft i read baby's post , tears flowing .
its sooooo emotional , it touched my heart .
But we're okay now (:
B , iloveyou tawuk !

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com