since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Friday, May 8
{ 8.5.09 on 'I gonna fightfightfight ! & I love Baby -ku (:' }



Thanks ferh the kinderjoy(s) , asssssy-boyfriend (:
The toy uberr cuteee (!) Skater sey , like youu , o m g !
Hahahaha ! Thanks again , Baby - ku . Appreciate much .
I , Norasheila Bte Sahlan , is madly deeply truly in love with :
MUHAMMAD HAFIQ BIN HAMZAH ! XOXO .

Watch-ed Jangan Tegur with Baby just now @ downtown cathay .
& its so not scary , but i'm only disgusted at the scaryyy-o faces !
Hahahaha , the chair so not comfy , cineleisure's better :D :D
Oh yeaa , had my Old Chang Kee ( sedaaaaaaap siaa! )
Thanks Baby ferh the bubble tea treat , Choco milktea best :P

Took 17 home-d with baby , crap-ed alot while waiting ferh baby's bus .
Hahaha ! Enjoyed today , thanks :D


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg , its 5:18am and i'm still awake !
& i dont feel sleepy at all , o m g o m g !
Idk whats gonna be of me ):
I skipped sch 3 times this week , attendance getting worst iknw .
& I'm having my crn roleplay @11.30am later .
But , erghhhhhhh ! I cant memorise anythg . WTF SIA ME ?!
I swear , this is soo NOT me ! I thought i've change-d ?
Tzk , well i cant help it this sickness like fxuking cb .
Attack wrong time la sey , tzk . I wanna be healthy (prays) .
CAN I NOT FALL SICK ? CAN I ? WHY MUST I BE SICK ALL THE TIME ?!
( nak tunjok perasaan sia nie budak ! Mintak kene sepak siaa -,0)
It sucks big time , i swear . Goshh ! Thanks to all the get well soon wishes (:
O m g , its so ridiculous cause at this point of time ,
i havent started a single revision . I promised myself that i'll change .
That was last term , and i managed to cope and did well . 3A's , 1B .
& this term , i'm hoping to score straight A's but ,
With this kind of fxuking attitude , i can just dream on & say goodbye !
But NOOOOOOOOOO ! I wont give up , not a single bit . I'm strong :D
I'll start writing notes , till exam-fever starts .
23DAYS TILL EXAM STARTS (!) O M G ! * slaps forehead .
Darnnn ! So much to revise , so little time ): (padan muker aku, huak !)
But insya'allah i can make it (: (:
I'll be having study dates with Baby ( pleasee act-fierce wimme if i slack )
I want the best out of me , i want to make myself proud .

O m g , i still have the guts to go out despite am s i c k .
Prolly some people are bitching about me about that part .
Well , i need some air . Lame reason i knw .
But , its hard to explain things out :/



Ya allah ya tuhanku , kuatkan la iman hambamu ini utk terus bertabah dan berikn ku semangat utk trus berjuang demi segala impianku . Ya allah , engkaulah maha pengasih lagi maha penyayang . Kasihanilah hambamu yang lemah ini . Hanya kau saja yang bisa membantuku . Ya allah , aku mohon kepadamu . Aku sedar akan kesilapanku ini ya allah . Ya allah , aku ingin cepat sembuh dan tidak mahu saket lagi . Ya allah , kabulkan lah harapanku ini . Amin . Terima kasih ya allah .







I still cant sleep , i think there's something wrong wimme ! HELPPPPP )';

Baby just had his beauty sleep at arnd 5plus in the morning .
( & high chance he's not gg to sch , goooood ! )
I wanna thank him ferh entertaining to my craps .
I was blogshop window-ing and come across some hot apparels !
* inserts jealous face .
Omg , alot of stuffs i wanna graaab ! esp the rolling stones tanktop !
Darnnn ! I want it I want it !


ps ; Baby , i'm not HOT neither am i SEXXAY ! Hahaha , so stoppit :P


Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com