since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Wednesday, April 22
{ 22.4.09 on 'carebearrrrrrrrrrr madness!' }


He's cuteee, just like you baby :D

Say H.E.L.L.O(!!!) to my newborn(LOL pleasee!) carebear :D
OMG! I can go craaaazy over carebears,
and nowww i'm craving ferh a whole collection of carebears!
I want the whole complete carebear family set, can I?
Hahahaha, grant it on my birthday pleasee, (dream on laaah!)
HAHAHAHAHA!

Ooops! My carebear is bigger than baby's one, hehehe.
And oh yeah, i've decided to name the carebear: AFEL
Pronounced as: AH-FEL :D

Just now was out the whole day at workplace, HEHEHE!
Was supposed to watch knowing but i change in plan,
decided to watch School Days with a pig.
Its based on true story, so yea.
I'll rate it 4/5, the movie is sooo touching.
I shed some tears during the last few mins of the movie!
Hahaha, cause i swear its really touching! Tzk.

I'm still craving to watch knowing! DAMN!
And ohhh, tmrw i'm watching SNIPER with idk-who-wanna-tag.
HAHAAHAHHAAA! And i sweaaar,
I dont have the heart to leave cineleisure orchard, tzk.

Oh yesss, just now i wasted arnd $15 to play the catch2 thing.
Hehehehe, once in a bluemoon only, so i dont really mind.
Hee! And i enjoyed spending time with my workmates just nw.
Was supposed to meet baby, but then,
Hairi ask me to watch movie tgt, wthell tht one eh si banana boy xD
(lastlast tak jadi tgk movie & played L4D. Kau nie pon! macam paaaa aje!)

And baby insisted me spending time with my workmates,
since i'm quitting my job realrealreally soooon(cries) !
But i feel guilty of not meeting him,
But still, he drop the topic of us meeting,(Ikot aje laa)
And draaag in along with Haziman and Azri. Hahaha.
They very kecoh i tell you, i keep on laughing non-stop.
Was planning to watch Notorious(macam paham!),
After go makan at ljs, we decided not to.
(I knw, yknw aje kaey. Hehehe!)

Homed with usual cliques, took the same train with yati.
Talktalktalk, laughlaughlaugh/

& I wanna meet/hugg/bite/poke&many2 more with baby )))):
But sometimes, things will come our way, and we will end up,
(this part here is censored(!) so you have to figure it out(LOL!)

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com