since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Wednesday, April 29
{ 29.4.09 on 'Ayieeeeeeeeeeeeebahh Cheese Kebabom !' }


We belong together (:

Okaeyh , so i've been movie marathon-ed ferh the past week .
I've watched Handsome Suit , School days with a pig , Shinjuku Incident ,
Fri the 13th , Knowing .
& currently , i wanna watch : Jangan tegur , X-men , Taken , 17again .
Hahahaa , so decided to go out with workmates tmrw (:
They are : Man , Lah , Faris , Yati & Din .
We are watching X-MEN ! Yayyee !
Pay come alr , hehehehe .

Damnn ! Idk why but ferh the past few days ,
Fana & me got tease by mat-s , eeeew ! (Tak minat eh, saye da berpunye.)
So not into themm laaah , hahaha !
& I bet that he's not into me , but her (:
Ehehehe , and yet to find out.
To JiaSin : Stop laughing at us ! I kill you then yknw ! (Joking!)

& I still rmb that baby wants a bikini on his birthday ,
and i'm soo gonna get one ferh him! (HAHAHA! Hopefully i wont forget!)
But , jgn harap eh B i nak klua with youuu !
I wont even open my house door , if you were to even fetch me .
Ehehehehe . Okaeyh , let me give you a description of the bikini .
The bikini he wanted is black and white colour ,
plus floral prints on it . ( He says it looks hot =.= )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Btw, crocs is having sale on 22-24May .
If you interested to join the 3day crew,
apply online okaeyh ? Closing date : 10may .

www.crocs.com.sg/career.php

& oh yea , wanna wish HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO IRAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! (:



pssst ; Baby is lying ! I aint fat , i'm SLIM ! Hahaha ! Shuddup u skinny ass ! :P

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com