since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Thursday, March 12
{ 12.3.09 on 'march exams-fever!' }


I MISS BLOGGING siul D: D:
But i got no time to blog, cbcbcb.
WhuaWhuak! If only my lappy is working right now,
I'll be updating every single day w/o miss ):
Awwwwh! Sadded or what huhh?

Now, i'm left with one paper to go! CRN :D
I got confidence that i'll pass my test.
Just now, i sat for my SES paper.
Damnnn, the paper was tricky siaa. Ergh!

Tmrw school gonna be suchha bore yknw!
Cause we are only coming to sch for an hr lesson, waste of time sia!
Bloody hell, then in the aftn i got RTC.
And it clashes with my dance rehearsal so idk if i'm still gg ferh the dance or not.
Dance mates is not here yettttt =.=

K lor, gtg.
Bye :D

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com