since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Sunday, March 29
{ 29.3.09 on '' }


If only i can touch the sky,

I'm currently at work, having break.
And waaaait, my break time is ending in 4 mins =.=

Yayy! I've sent my lappy to i-tech alr!
And they will send it to DELL company.
After months of not getting to use my lappy,
like finally or whattt i've send it for repair :D :D
Soon, i'll get my itchy hands back on my lappy!
Muahahahaha, *jumping for joy.

And oh, boyf said that i got scared when i watched coming soon.
I wanted to let go my hands of his actually,
but then hor boyf tot i wanna h0ld it even tighter! What the eh boyf :P
And when i wanted to watch Ingchan's face, he covered his hands over my face!
Ape jerrrrrrrrrr boyf! HAHAHAHAHA!
Wait, thanks to Jinky ferh the free staff com tix :D :D

Gtg, byeeeeeeeee :D

Ps; Sorry friends for not updating :/

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com