since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Thursday, February 26
{ 26.2.09 on 'Whats happening to me huhhhh?' }


I'm still stuck at school at this hour, struggling to complete my project.

Damn, fxuk the teacher lah, cheesecake uh, hafta complete my EFC project.

If not, I gonna fail, I mean my whole group gonna fail!

I gave up with school already! Ergh, I tend to give up easily nowadays.

Damn! Whats happening to me siaaa?

My class advisor told me that I hafta buck up on my attendance,

Cause its like falling below 50%!

O M G! that sounds so badddddd D:

Sheila, Sheila. Whats gonna be of me if I continue to be this way?

Now, I’m seriously tired of being sick.

And forcing myself to wake up early in the morning,

Just because I wanna go to school.

Sometimes, I cant wake up due to major headache,

But I tried to make the effort to go to school,

For other lessons, I still wanna study.

Idk why am I falling sick vvvvery easily.

Damnnn! What shall I do? ):

I ate panadols already but there’s no effect.

I don’t have any medicines actually,

Maybe even there’s no cure to it.

What sickness am I having actually?

Fxuk lah, I hate this man D:

I’m going home alone today,

Brrrr, boring uh kaey.

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com