since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Monday, February 23
{ 23.2.09 on 'Mati pon bagos sia nie maciam =,-' }


Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Life is suchha fxuked up ugh, i cant tolerate things any longer.
Damn! the only times i'm being myself, is when i'm close to boyf.
That is the only time when i'm me, when i feel that i'm the most happiest girl on earth.
He's the best damn thing that god has sent me, thank you allah :D
Hopefully we can last, cause i cant afford to lose him, i love him so much yknw?
I love him more than words could explain.

Mum?
Where are you? I mean, where is the old you?
D'you knw that iloveyousomuch? I dont think you do.
It sxuks alot yknw to see our family this way, i swear IT SUCKS!
and i feel like dying, ergh! Damn you!
Why must you make life difficult for me? Whywhywhy?
Fxuk you uh, cheesecake sial D: D: D:
No use uh living if things are not gonna change!
I feel like living with my granny again, but damn! No freedom :/
Brrrrr, everything sucks uh! Why uh why must it be me?

Cheebs uh, bye!

Fxukin' itating, got EFC roleplay test tmrw =.=
Insya'allah, ikinn and me will do well :D
Goodluck to us, and all!

pssst, sorry boyf ferh being quiet most of da times just now, was not being myself i guess. Me myself and i dont knw whathehell is wrong with me ): Thanks ferh showering alot of hugs just now, and sorry ferh bullying you, he he.

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com