since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Friday, February 20
{ 20.2.09 on 'Kau gila bodoh! HAHAHAHA!' }


Hello world! (:
Damnn, i swear that i MISS my boyfriend alot!
No other than my Muhammad Hafiq, baby busyukkuz! D:
Ergh, get to spend time w him on last mon only, sadded.
And oh, get well soon boyfriend.

Hopefully get to meet up w boyF tmrw :D
Bcos i need someone to accompany me,
Go changeeeeeee lappy! Yayy!
I wont hafta waste money go cyber :D :D
He he, like finally uh siuuuul!

I just love my ITE life, iSHINE in this place okaeyh.
My classmates are awesomeeee, we can share things,
Talk about just anything, HAHAHAHA!

Its so not cool being sick starting of the year,
And i still need to improve more on my punctuality =.=
I want to get some rest before gg to werk, xoxo.

I love/miss my Muhammad Hafiq :D :D
EL-Shaquille Da' Dooper[z] outz ;

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com