since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Tuesday, January 20
{ 20.1.09 on 'I got 2days MC horh :P' }


I'm sickkkk like wtfishh uh kaey D:
I didnt attend school and cant go work today D: D:
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh! Goddamnnit!
I went to see doctor just now,
even though my whole body is aching and feeling damn weak.
Erghhh, doctor only say i'm having sorethroat?
Wtf, there's smth in my throat lah deyh.
Its H U R T S a lot D:
Another fxuking thing is that,
i'm working this sat-tue.
FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT?!
boleh mati sialllllllllllll.
Lisha, idk if i can tag along to ton with y'all.
Cause on sun, i end work at 2am.
Unless after that uhs, see how kaey :D
Yesterday met up with baby :D :D :D
I miss/love him so much.

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com