since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Friday, January 9
{ 9.1.09 on 'aku tak jealous tapi binget uh puki.' }


I rindu hafiq ):
tapi takpe, i rase besok i get to go out dgn bb!
*senyum panjang lebar . huhu ~

wellwell,
thanks to my nbcb fxukin' sialan bro,
lappy whom he said was un-officially mine,
the inner screen of the laptop has broken ):
fxukkkfxukkfxukk! no more late night chatting .

erghhh, and whc means i can only contact bby thru fone.
arghhh ! wtfxukkk, thanks manymany ah shiol ): ): ):

school was greatttt,
crappp alot! as usual, the crapper. ehheh :P
and guess whaaat? people are all growing tall right?
i mean should lah, but me, i guess i'm growing s h o r t e r .
or either the height thingy is salah? LOL!
and i gain 2.5kg! wooohooo~
but then, still underweight, huhu~

kaey go, right now i'm at cyber.
wasted my time here like 1hr30mins,
and chatted with bb! like only a few lines =.=
wth, great gila babi or whuuuut?

and bb! tht bitch, your peminat.
is stepping my head liao,
i takboleh angkat liao, mau seret alr!
nbcb, stay out of my affairs girl (:
blaja biar kasi pandai baru leh jadi mak bedah kaey?
thanks manymany hor(:

TAK JEALOUS PON, HURHUR ~
CUME BINGET KNAPE MESTI KAU SEBOKKKK! WHUAWHUA!
LIKE I SAY, I DONT GIVE A SHIT.
AND I WONT FIGHT FOR GUYS, SERIOUSLY.
NIE AH NAMER KAWAN, K E S I A N KONON,
CIOM PEPEK MAKKAU BUDO!
KELEPEK, PRANGAI SUNTEK MAKAN TIAS AH EHHHH.

bye tukang-sebok-sebok-at-my-blogggeyyy!
appreciate sangatsangat :D :D :D

ps. fadd, kau ketok jerr kpale bdk2 class kau! teros jady friendly. ehheh :P

ps. I SAYANG MUHAMMAD HAFIQ LAH SHIOL , berani amek uh kaey ? tgk naseb kau (:

Labels:





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com