since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Monday, June 2
{ 2.6.08 on 'awwwwwwh, thanks TOFUUUU!' }


the poem below is written by fiqqq a.k.a th TOFU MASTER.
sweeet ah fiq, touching sial sheila peh heart.
you're th first friend who wrote a poem for me :D
thanks kawaan, ily ah.

When you push me, my heart is getting a rejected.
Because the way you push to my body, my heart is the one who is connected.
I put your heart inside my life for loving.
But when you hurt me, its not the expression but inside is crying.

So,if you learn something that you have did wrong.
Try to make something comfortable, like writing your own song.
Write it lyrical so everyone understands.
If they do, you hope you would have a chance.

Sheila miss my poems since i have never talked to her for a while.
She never changed but she have her style.
Keep going on your life, girl.
Someday and somewhen, your ambitions is going to be on top of the world.

Anything but you that make me happy.
I love a slow melody.
What if it goes off tune?
I will still played it even its just for you.

to fiq : thanks for th poem, nine september, i'm looking forward to it :D




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com