since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Saturday, April 5
{ 5.4.08 on 'its 1ST of APRIL everyone xDDD' }


HAPPY APRIL FOOOOOOOOL’S DAY folks. Haha xD , I almost forget about this daaay mann. Well, had lots of fun uhs :D friends tried to punk’d me, such as ‘’ heyy, you come menses issit? Got blood at your skirt.’’ But actually I just finished. Haha, laaaaame. Another one was “ eyh, your skirt never zip ah?’’ which was like one of their daily tricks. Ehheh XP. The funniest was, erms, let me see. Have you ever taste MINT OREO? Haha, Joshua was the first one to be punk’d in maths class. Esther warned him and said ‘’ you want oreo? Mint oreo lehhh. ‘’ , and Joshua take it for a yessssssa! Haha, I was like wondering, is he dumb or something? The packet was a chocolate oreo, and esther told him that it was mint oreo. Well, then we all laugh like hell siaaa, waaaaah xP then, he ask why we all laugh at him, then esther told him that it was a chocolate oreo, and well, she put SOME COLGATE in it. LOL! Haha, then after that, Joshua run out of maths class and threw away the oreo. Few others kena punk’d too, farhana, nazurah, khairul, farhan, hydir, and some others.

; i feel breathless in here,




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com