since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Friday, March 14
{ 14.3.08 on 'twelve of march :D' }


Today was pretty tiring, gahh. Fifth day of hols and hell, still I’m stuck with school. Ahh, hell sia. Erms, well today I overslept, hell, dad forgot to wake me up. Ahh, and no pocket money. Still raining, ahh, heavyheavy. Comecome, lets sing the rainy dy song :D , ‘rainrain go away, come again another day. Sheila & friends wanna go out and play. Rainrain please go away’. Haha, oke, that’s totally craaaaaaaap. Ahh, erms, well, today f&n thingy ended early, like two hours early like that. Then me& fadd went to the toilet, then headed to school foyer. Laptop*smile* ahh,got wireless, happyhappy! Ahh, then manage to use for a while. Hell, disconnected. Give up, then me & fadd decided to go to bedok inter. Accompanied her go collect her new specs, ahh, she very excited siols. Haha, who not excited right? Get new things ;D then, after collected her specs, we went to LJS to eat, ahh, combo deal 3 please :DDD, eat & talktalk, then her dad called, ahh, go home time! Ahh, so booooooooooooored mann. And nownow, the very moment, I’m stuck at home. And damn this wireless connection, feel like smashing this laptop, erghhh. Ahh, I miss friendster comments & chaaaaating )’:




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com