since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Sunday, March 16
{ 16.3.08 on 'fifth-teen march, ily lahh fs friends :DDD' }


Hah, todaaay gerek gylerhhhs oke ;D . ahha, like finally gytu dapaaat meet all fs friends. Haha, you should have seen mann, how crazy I am. Fuhhh, macam dahh lamer meet seeyols ;D . went out of house at 5pm. Met yani at 428 bustop, ahha, I lazy walk saaak, so take bus. Haha, two stops only. Eheh, saw yani pat tepi corner, semunyik rpernye. Haha, erms, yani jambuuu lahh weii!.. haha, sumpaah oke! Kecohhh saaak kter ;D walk to bedok inter tgt, taaalk merepek lahh oii! Haha, waited for siti, nova & wati at bedok inter the phone booth for 15mins, then we walked tgt to bedok mrt station. Weeee~ I’m like, ohh so excited! Haha, cant wait oii nak meet deekechyk&supermanshorty. Ahh, but then kter tgu kawaaans yani pat bedok mrt pey atas pey lamer, pantat bulehhh bisol saaak, haha. Erms, then, we took the number 8th train, ahh, walaaao. Then her friends like never taaalk, mendaaak seeyols. Haha, wellwell. Nahh, its oke, yang penting aku nak jmper nan deekechyk & supermanshorty. Ahh, confem pp8 finish siaaa, msgmsg non-stop saaak. Haha. Erms, then reach city hall at about 6.45pm, then, walk towards esplanade. Ahh, then kacaw2 the kids in front of us. Kimeeek, mau pigi esplanade atau pasar seeyols? Haha, kayykayys, bad bad baddie sheila xD ni smer yani nye pasal uhs. Haha, kasi aku jady gylerhhhs. Kayyys, sumpaaah aku tak tawu asal besties aku nari smer muteee. Ahh, aku bobal nan tembok kapaaa? Lawls, oke merepek abeees. Umms, then fs friends msgmsg me ask my wherebouts, vice versa. Haha, then walk towards stage, ahh, search fer a place to sit, then sit alr, then meet shorty&dee. Sumpaaah, doranggg cuteee gylerhhhs bahhhbeee lahhh oi! Bahhhbee ponn kalaah oke! Haha, erms, ahh at first all, malumalu cat seeyols, then slowly satu2 hyper, but waaait, whr’s my kecohhh girlfies? Sumpaaaah doranggg don’t know how much I missed them saaak! Haix, nahh, nehminds. Then went to marina square, makan at mac ;D share money with the two siblings, haha, kekek paaa doraaang? Then, eat time, shorty kecohhh abes. Taaak abes2 carik pasal nan kter. Eheh, no offence eyh shorty. Then after makaaan, went to meet dee other friends and checkcheck aku kenal some of them. Haha, belo saaak doraaang, smer tak inat aku paaa? Rabak jack! Haha, then went baaack to esplanade, ahh, drizzling, smer paaack at esp inside. Then, ahh, da stop da stop, all continue agaaain. Then got some conflicts uh, ahh, anti2 lahhh xP ahh, then like very hard uhs, hell. Erms, ahh, then one finally gave up and go somewhr else uhs, ahh, sitsit near stage. My friends smer gone baaack home alr uhs, idk whatssup with them sehhh, like hell, did I just did something wrong? Sigh* dee&shorty&friends went to marina alr, ahh, I’m like, ohh so mendaaaak! Ahh, then I went to marina with yani. Ahh, tooook some pictures then kter kecohh2, haha, aku sayanggg doranggg uhs, abey? Haha, then after that yani da nak kene balek, so like dee&shorty&friends also da nak balek. Walk tgt gether, haha, shorty kecoh abes uhs. Kekek saaak dier, but gerek oke! Haha, nak naek bus or mrt pon tak tawu. Aperdaaahs! Eheh, ahh, me&yani and two of dee friends, idk who, take train. Dee&shorty take bus. Erms, then macam taknak separate sak smer, shorty shake hand macam da setgh nak mampuuus, and muke sediiih, pathetic gylerhhs, dee shake hands hyper gylerhhhs, but nak challenge sheila taaak dapat. Hahaha! At last kter seperated, baaack home lahh, abey? Ahh, happy saaak sheila, get to meet dee,shorty&yani and many others at esp todaaay! Ahh, caaan I meet mooore fs friends please? I likeee! Ahh, I wanna meet all kecohkecoh ones! Confem supergereeek! Ahh, meet up soooon yawww friends :D , and sheila sayanggg&misss koranggg like rabak gylerhhhs oke! Haha! Tkcre korangggs, pape text kayys :DDD


Sayang y’all.

p.s. sorry eyh to non-malays who don’t understd what I’m writing abt D:

*pictures will be posted sooooon oke?





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com