since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Thursday, March 27
{ 27.3.08 on 'english oraaaaaal day xD' }


english oral was todaaay. And well, I was duhh, pretty nervous lahh, abey? Gahhh, 411 picture was the oraaal description about the hawker centre, got the four apek, eating mee goring thingy. Affia said that one of the apek, was thinking of hip hop dance and I added that the apek was thinking of going to the night club at night and I said that the apek wanna be the radio deejay fer the night. Hahs, I sweaaar, the invigilstor gonna screw us up mannn if we ever gonna say this to them. And as usual, I was nervous even before the oraaaal commence. Sigh* I sucks in picture description like “ on my bottom right hand corner, I saw a bald man, blahblahblahhhhh”. Well, I was being invigilated by mr martin chan, hahs, been like three years with him? Eheh, gooood ah xP wellwell, the picture our class got was the man who was the champion of the triathlon{sorry fer wrong spelling}, hah, okeoke lahh. Fadd bestie was waiting fer me at the reading area there. We took thirty pictures in total and I really love all the pictures mann~ hahas. Went to bubble tea, and after that went to bedok inter as I want to deposit some money. Heh :P , we did crazy stuffs in the bedok library, and I told her about that fcuking weird maaan. Haha, reached home at eight plus.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com