since 15 July 2009.


Catch me when i'm falling, baby(:


I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD HAFIQ!
Sunday, March 16
{ 16.3.08 on 'chocolate cooookies, handmade oke ;D' }


Woke up at 1230pm, andand, I went to bathed. After that, sat in front of laptop, hoping that I would at least be connected to the internet. Like wtf, no connection at all lahh siaaa. So fcukedup, went to the kitchen, saw a bag of instant cookies, I was supposed to use it and make fer friends during valentines day, but no time, so why not instead make it and give the cookies to my bestie as his birthday present? Haha, great idea eyh? Lawls, then, after stirring and mixing the ingredients, I have to test one first, see how it taste like. Hmm, hopefully it will turn out well lahh xD *30 mins later* wooohoooo~ the first try was a succeed. Hah, now, I’m gonna finish the whole thing :D , hahs, I hope that my bestie will like it uhs. And I gonna save some fer my other besties, to let them try, ehem, Sheila’s cookies ;D. eheh, happy siaaa :DDD , like fer so long never made cookies. Heheh :P erms, well, my bestie’s turning sixteen, so sixteen cookies fer him :DDD , lawls. Haha, y’all wanna know something? Arnd 15 cookies hanguuuus siaaa, cause my lil bro go and adjust the temp, like wth, ahh, nehminds, at least my bestie’s cookies are done! Andand, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY IZZA! :DDD

Sayang y’all.





MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com